Deals Gap 2016 ?Subscribe to this blog RSS Feed
    You must be logged in and belong to this group to post to this forum.
    1 of 5
    David Hardy
    8 years ago
    Anybody?
    2 of 5
    Yermo
    8 years ago
    It's being discussed. bruce can't make it this year so buffalo and I are talking about doing a rolling trip. I have a friend from Canada who is talking about a trip down to the Gap in the spring and Ian is talking about maybe flying out as well for a trip down. 

When are you planning on going?
    3 of 5
    David Hardy
    8 years ago
    Was going to try and coordinate with others for a 3 day ride from Atlanta, preferably in the first 10 days of any month.. would like to ride north from BRMC (first night) and possibly ride with others on their way southwest towards the gap or vice versa..
    4 of 5
    David Hardy
    7 years ago
    Ok, I'll be arriving @ Deals Gap for one night with a Small Group on the Evening of  May 7th 2017 or the 8th Depending on which Direction we Take on the First Day of Our 3 Day Ride..

https://goo.gl/maps/K98xjC7AAKm

As you can see on the Map Link We will also be staying one night at the Blue Ridge Motorcycle Campground, on the 7th or 8th of May 2017 depending on direction..
    Feel free to Join us at either place or the ride in between.. Etc.
    5 of 5
    Yermo
    7 years ago
    We keep missing each other. I'm going to be down in that are two weeks later! But thanks for the heads up. One of these days we'll be there at the same time.