Forum UpdatesSubscribe to this blog RSS Feed
    You must be logged in and belong to this group to post to this forum.
    1 of 5
    Yermo
    7 years ago
    I've added some buttons along the bottom of the post and reply windows in an attempt to bring some of the less obvious features into the light. 

The buttons allow you to add photos, videos (youtube and vimeo hosted), links, and maps. 

In all cases, if what you want to embed in your post is already on the site, you can search for it or you can choose to upload/create a new item.

For instance, this is a map buffalo is working on. (I just clicked on the marker icon button and entered @ followed by buf and then selected his user name from the dropdown and clicked search.)

Map #18290
    buffalo
    7 years ago

Mountain Maryland Scenic Byway

An approximately 134 mile scenic route in the Western Maryland Panhandle running roughly from Keyser's Ridge, MD to Cumberland, MD. More POIs will be added as I have time.

This is a photo from my transam trail trip embedded here using the photo icon button.
    Photo #13363
    Yermo
    7 years ago
    DR650 Up high
    Here's a link about the transam trail:

Link #6185
    Yermo
    10 years ago

TransAmTrail.com is the exclusive source for Maps Roll-Charts, and GPS Tracks for navigating the Trans-America Trail - an exciting, off-road, dual-sport motorcycle adventure across the United States

TransAmTrail.com is the exclusive source for Maps Roll-Charts, and GPS Tracks for navigating the Trans-America Trail - an exciting, off-road, dual-sport motorcycle adventure across the United States

http://www.transamtrail.com/
    Here's a video about the transam trail:

Video #11678
    Yermo
    7 years ago

Trans-America Trail with Sam Correro

a few minutes talking with Sam Correro about the Trans-America Trail while riding the Mississippi Hill Country Trail Special thanks to Michael Murray of Moto...
    2 of 5
    Yermo
    7 years ago
    I still have to track down some issues having to do with editing in posts. Newer browsers break it for some reason I haven't yet tracked down.
    3 of 5
    Yermo
    7 years ago
    There was an issue with the daily digest. Hopefully that's fixed now.
    4 of 5
    Yermo
    7 years ago
    And still doing some testing.
    5 of 5
    Yermo
    7 years ago
    There was an issue with links to forum posts that I have just fixed. #oops So now, once again, jumping directly to a post should work as expected. 

There are still a huge number of issues to fix and new features to add. If you notice problems please point them out.