Women's Summer Jackets, free to good homeSubscribe to this blog RSS Feed
    You must be logged in and belong to this group to post to this forum.
    1 of 10
    rshaug
    9 years ago
    I'm clearing out some of our "riding closet" and have two jackets that are in need of a new home. These are in nearly new condition, unscratched and very well cared for.
    The first is a Fieldsheer Mach2 leather/mesh jacket in size 6/8. It has CE rated armor, pocket for a separate back protector, lots of adjustability for a tailored fit, and is perfect for our hot and humid Northeast summers. both have 7" connection zippers with both halves. 

2 of 10
    rshaug
    9 years ago
    The second jacket is a Fieldsheer Mach1 all mesh jacket. It has CE rated armor, a CE rated back pad, and is also pretty adjustable. this is a men's size XS and would also fit a larger child.
    3 of 10
    Traveler
    9 years ago
    My wife could probably fit in the top one.
    4 of 10
    rshaug
    9 years ago
    Traveler let me know if you want it and we can sort the logistics of getting it to you.
    5 of 10
    DigitalRodney
    9 years ago
    We well take the Red and Black one! We have a 16 soon to be 17 year old son who wants to start riding his own, he is small for age, about 5'4" and 100 pounds, so we think it will fit!
    6 of 10
    Traveler
    9 years ago
    I live in Williston, Florida......by Gainesville. I'm not sure what shipping would be but I would certainly be willing to pay it.
    7 of 10
    DigitalRodney
    9 years ago
    We live in Danville, Indiana, although her parents live in Jacksonville, and last month we went to Gainesville, lol.
    Shoot me an email to DigitalRodney1968@Gmail.com.
    We will gladly pay for shipping! Can you take PayPal or anything?
    8 of 10
    rshaug
    9 years ago
    Traveler , send me your address and contact info to rshaug2003@gmail.com and I'll figure out what the shipping would be.
    9 of 10
    rshaug
    9 years ago
    DigitalRodney Sure, PayPal is easy. I'll send you a note to the email provided and we can sort the logistics.
    10 of 10
    DigitalRodney
    9 years ago
    Wanted to let you know, we got the jacket yesterday, looks like new!! We are sure it is going to work, so we will be sending the shipping fee via PayPal soon!
    Thanks!