The last Moonshine Lunch Run, April 14th, 2018Subscribe to this blog RSS Feed
    You must be logged in and belong to this group to post to this forum.
    1 of 5
    mikesimsr
    6 years ago
    Sadly, I learned that the last Moonshine Lunch Run will be on April 14th.  This has been an ongoing event for the last 15 years.  A Google search for the Moonshine Lunch Run will provide all the info.  Sorry to see it disappear.

Mike
    2 of 5
    Yermo
    6 years ago
    Is this it? 

Link #53193
    Yermo
    6 years ago

Moonshine Lunch Run - Home

Moonshine Lunch Run 2018 located in Moonshine, IL, population 2, This is the 14th annual motorcycle RTE and motorcycle rally. It is in Moonshine, IL with the population of two. They have been featured on Good Morning America. Motorcyclist from all over the continent come to enjoy the company of other motorcyclist and a Moonburger.

https://moonshine-run.com/Moonshine...
    3 of 5
    mikesimsr
    6 years ago
    Yes, this is it!  I didn't know how to post a link in the forum.  Thanks for doing so.

Mike
    4 of 5
    Yermo
    6 years ago
    When you post, there's a link icon at the bottom of the popup window. It's the third icon from the left with a chain link symbol on it. 

The first allows you to embed photos, the second videos, the third links, the fourth maps. The plus icons let's you search the site for whatever and embed that. (advanced). The last one lets you embed smiley faces 
    5 of 5
    Yermo
    6 years ago
    Too much of what I've built here is not as obvious and it needs to be.