Cycle Gear in Springfield, VASubscribe to this blog RSS Feed
    You must be logged in and belong to this group to post to this forum.
    1 of 3
    rshaug
    10 years ago
    I stopped by the new Cycle Gear in Springfield and was nicely surprised. They certainly have their in-house brand in force but there was a lot of surprisingly high quality stuff. There was also a good amount of "name brand" merch on display and perhaps the biggest surprise, a very good selection of parts and accessories. I picked up some of their Heat-out base layer gear. For $15 per it was worth picking up some to try it out. My Alpinestars base layer equip was $70 per. I took advantage of the Grand Opening sales to also get new clear and smoke face shields for the RF1000 (separate thread coming on that), which I think I'll take to the Gap this year, instead of my daily-wear RF1100. I also picked up some oil, filters, chain lube, etc. Good prices on everything and the same kind of return policy as RevZilla (although not as "awesome" overall as Rev). 
    2 of 3
    scottreds2k
    10 years ago
    I've been shopping at the one in Laurel on Rt 1.  I've got a full outfit of the Freeze Out liners and they do a great job of keeping the wind from cutting through.  All house brand stuff seams to be decent quality and they seem to have sizes for everyone.  It's not easy to fit pants on a 6'3" rider and have them not ride up like they were shorts.
    3 of 3
    buffalo
    10 years ago
    Just stopped there last night for the first time. Knowledgeable friendly staff. Coincidentally, one of the staffers, Kyle, knew James Skeeterleg Theriot