100K Klub!Subscribe to this blog RSS Feed
    You must be logged in and belong to this group to post to this forum.
    1 of 6
    mikesimsr
    5 years ago
    On a trip back from riding the Twisted Sisters in Texas, the bike and I passed 100K miles together in Joplin, MO.!
    2 of 6
    Congratulations on your milestone.
    3 of 6
    buffalo
    5 years ago
    Most excellent---congratulations
    4 of 6
    mikesimsr
    5 years ago
    Thanks for the congrats!  In addition to my 100K thus year I also managed to get my 48th state and one Canadian province.  I have a pic or two I'd like to post if I can figure out how to do so.

Mike
    5 of 6
    mikesimsr
    5 years ago
    Thanks for the congrats!  In addition to my 100K thus year I also managed to get my 48th state and one Canadian province.  I have a pic or two I'd like to post if I can figure out how to do so.

Mike
    6 of 6
    Yermo
    5 years ago
    To post a photo, when you reply click the Photo icon in the lower left.

Then you'll get a popup window with a Add Files button. Click that. Select the photos you want to upload. Check the "Certify right checkbox." 

You can add a title and description of the photo if you like.

Click Start upload. Once it's finished you'll see an "Embed" button which let's you embed the newly uploaded photo right into the post, like this:

Photo #65787
    Yermo
    5 years ago

There's a little awkwardness. After you click embed, you have to click "close" to see your photo embedded.

On my todo list is to make this process a bit easier.

Thanks for joining us on the site! If you have any questions or suggestions or run into anything that's not working, please let me know.