Yermo and Buffalo...it's been too longSubscribe to this blog RSS Feed
    You must be logged in and belong to this group to post to this forum.
    1 of 5
    SprintKS
    10 years ago
    Been forever since I visited the site and it looks great!!  I've been distracted by so many adventures.  Hope everyone is well and I hope to spend more time on here and get caught up!

I see some have ventured into dual sporting and what a fantastic idea that is!!  Great way to escape and see the back country.  Yermo...does it feel good to get back on a dirt bike?

Not long ago I purchased my 1st dual sport and have already had a few great rides.  It’s a bit of an unusual machine, but I love it.  Husaberg FE570.  Still have my KTM, but not sure I really need it and the Berg.

Photo #8217
    SprintKS
    10 years ago

2 of 5
    buffalo
    10 years ago
    Good to hear from you!  I too have been bitten (well re-bitten) by the dual sport (I still want to say 'enduro') bug. I blame Yermo, as he allowed me to take just enough rides on his Suzuki DR-650 to bring my off road riding interests out of remission.

Of course, the mere fact that most of us ride street bikes hasn't dissuaded Yermo from finding plenty of dirt roads for us to ride anyway
    3 of 5
    Yermo
    10 years ago
    SprintKS, where are you living these days? In the back of my mind I'm considering a short jaunt down to the Gap on the DR. Not sure if I'll do it, but it's been a recurring thought ... 
    4 of 5
    SprintKS
    10 years ago
    I'm still out in Prairie Village, KS.   I'd love to go back to the Gap!! However, life is busy and about to get busier...Angela and I are expecting.  I'm too old!!!
    5 of 5
    SprintKS
    10 years ago
    Buffalo, it's good to hear you've come back to dirt world!  The DR650 is a great machine and super reliable.  You guys ever get the itch to come out my way we have some great riding in southern Missouri and northwest Arkansas.