Dinner in VermontSubscribe to this blog RSS Feed
    You must be logged in and belong to this group to post to this forum.
    1 of 6
    Valnerik
    10 years ago
    Hey Yermo,
                              Great to have meet you and your friends at The Middleberry pass  in VT. My wife was so excited to meet fellow Beemers and cant wait for our first event ride together. Have a Safe trip to Lake Placid its a great run !!!!!
    2 of 6
    isurfne
    10 years ago
    We didn't make it over to lake placid, but rather enjoyed some amazing roads in eastern Vermont. It was great meeting you and your wife and i hope we have an opportunity to ride together. My dad, my buddy nate and myself are all from concord NH, which isn't too far. I hope you enjoy your new k100 when you finally take delivery. 

Joel
    Joel
    3 of 6
    Valnerik
    10 years ago
    My family is from Salem are living in Windham now I'm sure we can hook up for some rides your more then welcome to ride to our house in NY near Ticonderoga. We are only 40 minutes from Lake placid and the same to Lake George. the 4th lake threw 8th lake is an awesome run to past long lake if you ever get a chance to map quest the area.  
    4 of 6
    Jay
    10 years ago
    Joel, my grandmother had a farm just outside of Concord. I think the area was Contookook (sp?), but she was pretty far out in the country. The most beautiful countryside anywhere. I've often dreamed of riding up there to visit all the places we and our relatives lived: Plymouth MA, Marshfield MA, Scituate MA and the farm in NH.
    5 of 6
    buffalo
    10 years ago
    Years ago I had family around Brattleboro and friends who had a place in Putney. An old military buddy of mine was from Montpelier.  I had more family in Keene, NH. VT and NH have always been on my list of places I'd like to ride--along with the rest of New England for that matter...
    6 of 6
    Valnerik
    10 years ago
    If you ever need a place to Crash let me know we are in the Middle of all those places . We live 2 hours max to Montreal  so there are allot of great rides to be run from where we live.