Motorcycling VideosSubscribe to this blog RSS Feed
    You must be logged in and belong to this group to post to this forum.
    1 of 32
    Yermo
    10 years ago
    I figured I'd start a placeholder thread for motorcycling videos that I find.

Video #8774
    Yermo
    10 years ago

Crazy - KTM 990s on the Rubicon Trail

BigWan, rburkat, and licascurtu on the Rubicon Trail. KTM 990 adventures. August 2013. Oso Loco.

Serious boulder fest.

2 of 32
    Yermo
    10 years ago
    I came across this Isle of Man TT documentary today. It's 12 minutes but worth the watch:

Video #8812
    Yermo
    10 years ago

Isle of Man TT Road Racing Documentary

Isle of Man Tourist Trophy. TT the best race ever... Riders die at the sport they love... People even die at the comfort of their bed doing what they love......

3 of 32
    Yermo
    10 years ago
    A very nicely done personal travel video by a facebook friend, David Bober, about a trip he takes to Europe with three friends on a yearly basis. 
    I saw it and immediately thought of bruce and buffalo not to mention Ian. It'll make you homesick for the bike. 

Video #8848
    Yermo
    10 years ago

The "Giro" 2013

Made by a Facebook friend of mine, David Bober, about this incredible trip. This will make you homesick for your bike.

"i've been lucky enough to ride a motorcycle in Italy/Switzerland/Austria/France for one week each of the last 4 years with my 2 amigos. Here's a short video ..."

4 of 32
    Gabe
    10 years ago
    FWIW, a great set of short instructional videos from Capt. Crash Idaho's YouTube channel. These helped me in figuring out some of the basics early on and still provide some thoughtful tips upon further views and as subsequent training videos are provided.

Link #8882
    Gabe
    10 years ago

Howzit Done? With Capt. Crash

Motorcycle tutorial videos focusing on basic and advanced skills

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9q...
    5 of 32
    Yermo
    10 years ago
    Could I trouble you to post a few of your favorites? After pasting the link hit the spacebar to get the dropdown. That way the videos will show up in-line.
    6 of 32
    Gabe
    10 years ago
    U-Turns:

Video #8886
    Gabe
    10 years ago

Howzit Done? U-Turns

Need to turn around? Here's some help!
    7 of 32
    Gabe
    10 years ago
    The ApeX-Files:

Video #8888
    Gabe
    10 years ago

Howzit Done: The ApeX-Files

Helping out a brother--Murph, this ones for you and marriage!
    8 of 32
    Yermo
    10 years ago
    Gabe Excellent. Thanks! (this way we can now search for these videos tagged with #education from advanced search)
    9 of 32
    Gabe
    10 years ago
    Leaning:

#Education

Video #8891
    Gabe
    10 years ago

Howzit Done? Leaning

Wanna turn? Gotta lean! Here's some basic info on leaning! Enjoy!
    10 of 32
    Yermo
    10 years ago
    DC International Motorcycle Show Stunt Show - Street Fighter Motorcycle Stunting: 

Video #9022
    Yermo
    10 years ago

DC International Motorcycle Stunt Show - Street Fighter Stunting

We attended to the DC International Motorcycle Show at the DC Convention Center and watched the stunt show.

11 of 32
    Yermo
    10 years ago
    Flood waters == bad:

Video #9024
    Yermo
    10 years ago

GoPro: Motorcyclist Attempts To Cross A Flash Flood

Shot 100% on the HD HERO3® camera from ‪http://GoPro.com. In early September 2013, Colorado suffered severe damage from a historic flood event. In an attempt...

12 of 32
    Yermo
    10 years ago
    Here's a video produced by a new M-BY-MC member, Showmebarry, who works with German motorcycle touring companies and produces videos of tour groups. 

It's a strange feeling that just last summer I stood in many of the exact locations the camera man in this video stood. 

Video #9035
    Yermo
    10 years ago

Wheelies 2013 Amerika 1

Video produced for a German Motorcycle Touring company of a trip across the west including Yellow Stone, Bear Tooth Pass and so many other places I recently visited.

13 of 32
    Yermo
    10 years ago
    Revzilla does the dragon:

Video #9040
    Yermo
    10 years ago

TeamZilla Rides the Tail of the Dragon

Some folks from RevZilla ride Deals Gap

14 of 32
    Yermo
    10 years ago
    Lorenzo the Lawn Mower:

Video #9207
    Yermo
    10 years ago

Lorenzo the lawnmower -- MotoGP testing resumes soon

The grass may have been growing long at circuits around the world, but fear not, for Jorge Lorenzo and his MotoGP™ rivals will be back on lawn-mowing duty soon!

15 of 32
    Yermo
    10 years ago
    They say when geared up in my Transit Suit wearing my White Arai helmet that I look like the American cousin on the Stig.

(So that's how I'm justifying that posting this video of the Stig and a Google StreetView car is somehow motorcycle related. )

Video #9217
    Yermo
    10 years ago

The Stig Vs. Google Street View Car - Top Gear Track now available on Google Maps!

Navigate the Top Gear track here http://goo.gl/maps/JO1uV Watch behind the scenes footage as The Stig accompanies Google's Street View car around the Top Gea...

16 of 32
    Gabe
    10 years ago
    So what is beyond knee-dragging? Why helmet dragging, of course!

Tagging this in the category of #Insane

Video #9219
    Gabe
    10 years ago

Knee dragging to Head drag No Crash Motorcycle racing track

knee dragging to head dragging at the track
    17 of 32
    Yermo
    10 years ago
    One guy, a retro design and before he knew it his helmet design was being produced by Bell Helmets. A compelling video of what's possible.  Done by the good folks at RevZilla.

Video #9266
    Yermo
    10 years ago

Bullitt by Design at RevZilla.com

Bullitt by Design. One guy, a retro design and before he knew it his helmet design was being produced by Bell Helmets. A compelling video of what's possible. Done by the good folks at RevZilla.​

18 of 32
    Yermo
    10 years ago
    Incredible slow speed handling video. This guy can ride.

Video #9272
    Yermo
    10 years ago

Ventura PD Motor Quinn Redeker - San Diego County Motor Officers Assoc. Competition 2011

Ventura PD Quinn Redeker's winning performance runs and slow race run. What a phenomenal talent & it's awesome to watch the skill this guy has on a BMW R1200...

19 of 32
    Yermo
    10 years ago
    BMW R1200 Wasserboxer and S1000RR factory assembly video. Interesting.

Video #9291
    Yermo
    10 years ago

BMW R1200 WasserBoxer and S1000RR Factory Assembly 2014 Berlin Plant

BMW Motorcycle Assembly 2014 Berlin Plant. BMW S 1000 R

20 of 32
    Gabe
    10 years ago
    The New Red Baron - Rotary Engine Motorcycle, Yikes!
    It's in German so perhaps Yermo can understand it.

21 of 32
    Yermo
    10 years ago
    When I first started looking at this video, I thought it was going to be about an electrical mishap. I had not considered this indirect way of being hit by lightning. 

Video #9365
    Yermo
    10 years ago

James Gets a Shocker (Original)

Visit: www.MotorcycleTravelDVDs.com While filming the Road Less Traveled documentary, riding the 5,000-mile Trans-America Trail, our main subject of our movi...

22 of 32
    Yermo
    10 years ago
    A wickedly fast run around the Nürburgring

Video #9711
    Yermo
    10 years ago

Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R Record N rburgring 7'50" BEST MOTORCYCLE RACE EVER

On Board Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R 2011 Nurburgring 7.50 - Bridgestone Tires Battlax R10. Extreme Amazing Race (Real: No Game No Simulator). ►川崎忍者ZX-10R★★记录纽博格林7...

#video #racing
    23 of 32
    DigitalRodney
    9 years ago
    Hey All,

My second love, behind motorcycling, is Video Production, I have my own company, and would love to ride and make videos for a living. 
    So what kind of videos would you like to see?

Digital Rodney
    24 of 32
    Yermo
    9 years ago
    Interestingly, it's been suggested to me on quite a few occasions that I create a set of rider training videos, but I have no talents when it comes to that kind of thing.
    25 of 32
    DigitalRodney
    9 years ago
    I have the Ride Like A Pro Series from The Motorman, he does a great job, and I actually know Jerry and Donna.
    If you would like to PM some of the details of the requests, shoot them to CCUSAWebRider@Gmail.com.