Going North...almost.Subscribe to this blog RSS Feed
    You must be logged in and belong to this group to post to this forum.
    1 of 3
    Yermo
    10 years ago
    I'm assuming this is your video, right? 

I don't know what to say. Fantastic video. Kudos. Brevity while keeping it compelling is such a challenge. Very well done. 
    Man I miss going up there so bad ... I /loved/ British Columbia and all the people in it that I met. 

Two words: Transit Suit or something similar. While crazy expensive, it makes all the difference in the world. Rain Suits, especially up there suck and once you get further north it becomes even more problematic. You /don't/ want to be on the side of the Dalton trying to put on a rain suit or getting too cold in a downpour. Just my $0.02 worth.

Thank you so much for sharing the video. 
    2 of 3
    Yermo
    10 years ago
    Thank you so much for sharing this.

It is correctly posted. I think it's nice having stuff play in line and also having it tagged so we can easily find it again later. 

I was awfully close just this last summer but didn't have a chance to cross over the border. I got as far North as Glacier National Monument. I do hope to visit BC again.

I'm assuming you saw the small story of my trip to Deadhorse, No? 

Link #8922
    Yermo
    10 years ago

3 of 3
    Yermo
    10 years ago
    Fortunately for me, the post about the crash was by a guest blogger amongst our members here. Another brave soul.