OMG A WULFSubscribe to this blog RSS Feed
    You must be logged in and belong to this group to post to this forum.
    1 of 3
    Valnerik
    10 years ago
    985 BMW K100 Wulf Gerstenmaier Special

Price:
    $1,990

Financing:
    Buying a Car? Check Your Credit Score for $0 Here.

Summary:
    Used 1985 BMW K100 29,541 miles

Description:

What you see here is what is believed to be the only Wulf Gerstenmaier K100 in the U.S. and possibly the western hemisphere. No other example has been found through research on forums, etc. Wulf Gerstenmaier was an accomplished motorcycle racer from Germany (German Champion/raced at Isle of Man) who after his career ended started fabricating body kits for Porsche as well as BMW motorcycles. Very few of these K100 kits were ever built (less than 100-150 ). This bike is # 7. Bike has 29541 miles and is in good running condition with brand new Pirelli Sport Demon tires. Baumeister rear sets and clip-ons, Fox shock, Kerker slip-on. An absolute pleasure to ride. Being near 0yrs old there are some paint/cosmetic imperfections which I will point out in pics. Nothing serious and overall bike shows very well as you can see. No dents or major scratches. The only thing I can think of that needs to be addressed is the speedometer has started to cut out/bounce on me intermittently the last couple rides.

Posted:
    January 25 on Global-free-classified-ads

Photo #9473
    Valnerik
    10 years ago

Read more: http://motorcycles.oodle.com/detail/1985-bmw-k100-wulf-gerstenmaier-special/3588525634-new-orleans-la/#ixzz2tayBGcPY
    2 of 3
    Yermo
    10 years ago
    I don't believe I've seen one of those before.
    3 of 3
    Valnerik
    10 years ago
    I've only seen them in a motorcycle museum in Germany very rare for $1900 a steal worth 5k easy. Wish I had the extra cash to spend it would be mine my precious.