Photo Contest on Facebook - Real Women Who RideSubscribe to this blog RSS Feed
    You must be logged in and belong to this group to post to this forum.
    1 of 5
    Yermo
    10 years ago
    So I was talking to buffalo recently about all these multi-hundred-thousand-like "biker" Facebook pages that feature impossibly young surgically altered women draped over various kinds of bikes. 

I've always found that a bit silly and it's not what M-BY-MC is about. 

After seeing a photo appear in my feed by a woman in Ireland who is preparing for an Ireland to Magadan, Russia tour, I had an idea for a first ever "M-BY-MC" photo contest. I want to showcase real women in motorcycling riding their own bikes.

Really, it's an excuse to see more women on bikes and to show others that it's so much more doable than many realize.
    I've always been a fan of women who ride.

So if you have a photo of yourself that you'd like to share, post it on the M-BY-MC facebook page and I'll include it in the album. 

To make it a contest, I'll send the one with the most likes by the end of March an M-BY-MC t-shirt.

More here: 
    AGrip Lisa Epifano Hall vivian AnnaDCConnie JakubcinWendyInMotion HurricaneSara Sarah Bernier Rebar Robin Staps Andrea Lindascrill 
    2 of 5
    Lisa Epifano Hall
    10 years ago
    Love the idea. But now I have to choose my favorite. I have too many!!
    3 of 5
    Yermo
    10 years ago
    Thanks for posting!
    4 of 5
    DaFish
    10 years ago
    I know one of those women personally! (Well sort of)

Karen Allen and I seem to travel in the same circles.

She is an inspiration to ALL riders!
    5 of 5
    Yermo
    10 years ago
    I've crossed paths with her on Facebook a number of times. I think she signed up here as well. Biird, I think.