Weekday Riding (Monday??)Subscribe to this blog RSS Feed
    You must be logged in and belong to this group to post to this forum.
    1 of 7
    rshaug
    10 years ago
    Yermo it looks like I could do some riding this week during the week. Tomorrow, Monday, is actually looking pretty decent and I have no time constraints so could even do a longer ride. Some good twisty pavement would be great. I know some great roads now in Southern WV but they would be a heck of a haul for you from College Park. Maybe go back towards Harpers Ferry/Western MD/PA? Am totally up for suggestions.
    2 of 7
    Yermo
    10 years ago
    Tomorrow and Wednesday are out for me, but I can do any other day. Tuesday's looking iffy, but maybe Thursday? Friday?
    3 of 7
    rshaug
    10 years ago
    That could work (Thurs/Fri)
    4 of 7
    rshaug
    10 years ago
    This route looks pretty awesome, and check out the videos. FFDP makes for a good twisty mountain soundtrack :-) 

Link #7644
    rshaug
    10 years ago

200-Mile West Virginia Twisties Tour | West Virginia Motorcycle Roads and Rides | MotorcycleRoads.com

There are a few things here and there to look at but this ride is mostly about the challenge of the road. However you do get to see some small towns and a couple of nice...

http://www.motorcycleroads.com/75/7...
    5 of 7
    rshaug
    10 years ago
    Another candidate for riding this week...and starts pretty close...another good vid of this route:
    Video #7646
    rshaug
    10 years ago

WV-50E Climbing Cheat Mountain Grafton to Aurora West Virginia 2004 Kawasaki Ninja ZX636R ZX6R

Unloaded the 2004 Kawasaki Ninja ZX636R and started out at Valley Falls near Tygart Lake and grabbed Route 50 heading East from Grafton, WV. Climbed the Chea...
    6 of 7
    rshaug
    10 years ago
    More details on WV 50: 
    Link #7649
    rshaug
    10 years ago

US 50 - The George Washington Highway | West Virginia Motorcycle Roads and Rides | MotorcycleRoads.com

Mountains, Rivers, Valleys, Great People, Fun things to do. You travel just north of the northern most reaches of the beautiful Monongahela National Forest! rock formations seen along the way Road Quality: 4Twist and turns, leading...

http://www.motorcycleroads.com/75/6...
    7 of 7
    Yermo
    10 years ago
    Sounds good to me.